Saturday, March 13, 2010

Introduction

My introduction to this blog was not as pleasant as I would have liked, but it was the truth.  I was the drunk/hung over person who first inspired us to write about our adventures. Because this whole thing started with me drinking a bit more than I should have, I feel it is only suitable to introduce myself after, yet again, I have had a bit too much to drink.

I am BJ, I am 22 years old and I am from Old Bridge, NJ.  Starting in December I began my new life by driving across the country to the city of Angels.  I am a heterosexual male and yet I'm terrified of the opposite sex.  I would not be writing this on the blog, but as I have already said, I have had too much to drink tonight.  The idea behind this blog is to pretty much humiliate myself (and hopefully Greg too) in order to make you all feel better about your lives.  I will admit right now that I am not a writer like Greg is, however I am shameless, so you can look forward to me telling you all the embarrassing facts of my life.  It's funny to me.

Because this week is the first week and this is mainly my introduction, I'm only going to give a brief break down about my first night on spring break. (Real time: Just got another beer)  
- I party at Greg's on Friday night for his friend's birthday.  
- I pass out on his couch and remember Greg throwing a blanket over me.  
- Next thing I remember is waking up in the bathroom, and once I return to the couch I see that Greg is now in the place I remember sleeping, under the very blanket I remember being thrown over me.  

I am 99.9% sure nothing gay happened.  Since this is a blog and there is no clear record of the night, you can draw up your own conclusions.  To finish that story, I woke up on the other couch (not the one Greg was on) and Greg is in his bed.  Again, I am 99.9% sure nothing gay happened.

This is my first entry and I have been drinking, so I am sorry if it is not as funny as you would like, but I think what I wrote is devastating to me and is most likely a story most people would keep to themselves.  This is the type of story you can expect from me.  It's not the greatest writing but it will not be things that I would like to be public information. 

I hope you enjoyed post #1 by me. By the way, I am single, so ladies hit me up.

Love always,

BJ

P.S.  Follow me on twitter: @wkiss1
but don't forget about the blog because that is where the devastating posts will be.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. I'm shocked at the amount of things I learned about you in this post. And I've known you for almost 4 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you biffle. this is too funny

    ReplyDelete